Earlier in the week I was tagged by one of my favorite bloggers Sara @ The Bibliophagist for the Unique Blogger Award! You are so sweet for tagging me!
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers
- Give them 3 questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- What’s the last book that really surprised you, either with a plot twist or with how much you enjoyed (or hated) it?
Last month I read The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle (in the US, the title is the 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle). I’m not sure exactly what I was expecting but this novel absolutely blew me away!! First I was ridiculously confused about what was going on & the more I read, the more I was deeply impressed. If you like murder mysteries, you should put this on your TBR.
Also, I read The Kiss Quotient earlier this month. I almost never give romance novels 5 stars but this one totally stands out from the genre. It is one of those absolutely smart romances that I adore.
- Which fictional character(s) would you want to be friends with?
Is it too obvious to say the Weasley twins?? 🙂 LOL.
I think I would fit in really well in Tortall (circa Alana, George, Jonathan, Diane & Numair). But now that I think about it, I don’t know anything about fighting. Maybe I could learn & I could be a thief with a heart of gold ❤
- What’s your dream job?
I always thought it would be nice to be a writer. It appeals to me both because I love to read & write but also because I’ve always wanted to work for myself. I want a job where I don’t have to work too hard all the time, I can stay home with my kid and have enough extra income to travel a few times a year…. I don’t know, maybe I should have started out by marrying rich 🙂 lol.
I’m with Sara on this one…. 8-13 nominations seems excessive, sorry. Here are a few of my new friends. Please feel no pressure to participate if you don’t want to 🙂 My feelings won’t be hurt ❤
- Lily @ Sprinkles of Dreams
- Rebecca @ Bookishly Rebecca
- Remmie @ Remmington Reads who p.s. has the most beautiful Instagram feed ❤
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Would you rather live in a big city or on a secluded mountain top?
- You have front row seats and back stage passes to any concert in history. What show are you going to see?
- What fictional character would you absolutely never want to run into in real life?